Best Lawyers, the most prestigious guide of lawyers in the United States, has already published the list of the most outstanding Spanish lawyers by specialty, for the year 2020.
Among the most outstanding lawyers, 14 lawyers from Escura have been selected, having received a total of 17 mentions in the areas of Corporate and M&A, Tax, Litigation, Banking and Finance, Real Estate Law and Privacy, Data Protection Law, Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice and International Arbitration.
The Best Lawyers guide highlights the following professionals at Escura and for the following specialties:
- Fernando Escura: Corporate and M&A Law | Tax Law | Real Estate
- Ana Escura: Corporate and M&A Law
- Elena Escura: Tax Law
- María José Esteban: Corporate and M&A Law | Banking and Finance Law
- Enzo Colarossi: Corporate and M&A Law
- Berta Prieto: Corporate and M&A Law
- Antonio Escura: Corporate and M&A Law
- Josep María Barcelona: Privacy and Data Protection
- Rurik Morcillo: Litigation
- Pedro Genové: Litigation
- Ana Moral: Tax Law
- Edgar Bravo: Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice
- Alberto Xicoy: Privacy and Data Protection
- Albert Sant i Pont: International Arbitration
Escura is a firm composed by lawyers and economists with a wide representation in Barcelona and recognized by the main legal guides: Chambers and Partners, Best Lawyers and IFLR1000. The firm is integrated by more than 80 professionals and offers to its client’s advice in the areas of Corporate, Commercial, Tax, Employment, Litigation and Arbitration, New Technologies and Data Protection.